• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Boot Glove & Dry Guy thermal insole

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had a chance to try these out yesterday.
Installation of both was easy. The boot gloves kept my feet dryer... the liners of my boots are usually soaked in the toe box after a day of skiing. My feet were toasty warm all day with this combination.
If anyone out there is looking to have warmer feet and not pay the huge price for battery operated, heated insoles, this might be the way to go.:becky:

Jilly

Staff member
Got Hubby a pair for Valentines Day. The only thing is he's more interested in warm hands. He really needs battery mitts.

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have also had to buy new mitts .... I ordered some Grandoe leather down filled mitts and they have been very warm so far.
Do the boot gloves work for your hubby?

Jilly

Staff member
Don't know. He went to the condo at Tremblant and haven't ask about them. I'm looking for mitts with a mitt liner. Not a glove liner. He has bad circulation in this hands, plus one finger is a little shorter than the rest. (construction accident) He wants all the fingers together.

Jilly

Staff member
I'm going to take a real good look at that site. A Canadian on-line site is something new. MEC doesn't seem to have anything.

Calgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love going to MEC to look at stuff, but when I go there looking for something specific, I never find it, or they are out of stock.
I always walk out with chocolate, which is good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga