• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Boot and ski bags- Ocean State Job Lot

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This will only be relevant to New England Divas or those with a friend to pick it up for them. Ocean State has some High Sierra boot bags and ski bags on line as a ship to store Crazy Deal. The boot bags are $50, and you will get $50 Crazy Deal card/ store credit to use on anything except for another crazy deal. I usually use up my store credit easily enough on things like lawn fertilizer, leaf bags, tea and jam, etc.

MissySki

Angel Diva
This will only be relevant to New England Divas or those with a friend to pick it up for them. Ocean State has some High Sierra boot bags and ski bags on line as a ship to store Crazy Deal. The boot bags are $50, and you will get $50 Crazy Deal card/ store credit to use on anything except for another crazy deal. I usually use up my store credit easily enough on things like lawn fertilizer, leaf bags, tea and jam, etc.
I love crazy deals there, and we always find plenty of ways to use them up as well. Lol

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, it's an odd store, but they do have a little of everything. And you never know what you'll find for their online crazy deals. I got my brother a fancy Rollator walker for free with one after he was diagnosed with MS.

They have a double rolling ski bag at the moment too.

MissySki

Angel Diva
We definitely go there more in the summer, for outdoor things like you mentioned as well. I think my favorite thing I've found there ever were these solar powered tiki torches that actually look like flames are moving in them when they light up and flicker some, I absolutely love them! lol We definitely go there more in the summer for outdoorsy things like you mentioned, but always worth a walk through to see what random thing you might find. I've found nice hummingbird feeders cheap there, puppy pads when fostering, beach towels, pool chemicals, gardening tools and a little rockered gardening seat and knee pads for when I'm planting things in the spring etc.

brooksnow

Angel Diva
Tempting.

I just scrolled through all 83 pages of Free* after Crazy Deal items. We live a mile from an Ocean State Job Lot and shop there frequently.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Yeah, it's an odd store, but they do have a little of everything. And you never know what you'll find for their online crazy deals. I got my brother a fancy Rollator walker for free with one after he was diagnosed with MS.

Wow

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva

Omg…crazy deal….thank you for sharing. I mean if I don’t like it I can give it away or return but the crazy money…..

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love me some ocean state job lot. I get all my spices there and the ocassional outdoor item in the summer. I buy our cooler/freezer bags from there, we use those all year going to/from vermont and bring them on road trips too. I also get my british tea there. Need to check out the online options as I always forget to do that.

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Job Lot is one of those stores that every time I walk in I end up spending $30-$50. Great selection of Bob's Red Mill. I couldn't begin to list all the things I have bought there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga