• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

BlueHouse Skis and Blizzard Eos Side by Side

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since there has been much discussion on the graphic mounting points, I thought I'd post a picture of my BlueHouse Skis(171) mounted up side by side with my new Blizzard Titan Eos(166) with system bindings.

I printed a lot of the posts/discussions of the possible mounting graphix issues, as well as information from the BlueHouseSki web site, and took them to the Don Orr Ski Shop. I talked to one of the techs about how I'd most likely use these.

When I picked them up, I talked to Dan, and Mason, both of which were intrigued by this ski. Dan, was the tech who actually mounted the bindings, and said, that he can't really tell how great the ski is without actually skiing it, but, with tongue in cheek, he said, "I can tell you it held a screw nicely, and that is not always the case."
When asked about the mounting points in the graphix, he said, "They were fairly accurate, but we didn't go by them, because we have tape measures and know how to use them"(again, with a tone of levity)
The one thing that Mason noticed is that the base could have used a trip through the stone grinder, and definitely a few coats of wax. He's right.

It was fun chatting with these guys about the skis, and the attention they gave to them. Good guys!
So here they are, side by side with my Blizzard Titan Eos.:bolt:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, SnowHot. With these and the Nordica Firefox's, you sure have some fun stuff to try this year!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, SnowHot. With these and the Nordica Firefox's, you sure have some fun stuff to try this year!
I am very excited about these, and may have a pair of SL's coming for me in a week or two, so I think I need to thin out my overlap a bit.

Ladies, look for some sales in the gear swap area.
:loco:
The crazy lady needs to sell a few.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga