• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Blizzard Viva 7.6 IQ?

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Has anyone tried this ski or skis the Blizzard line in general. I just read about them this season.

I am still on my quest to buy more of an all-mountain mid-fat ski. (Right now I ski the K2 Burnin Luvs with a 68 waist---can I tell you how irritated I am that they upped it to 70 in this year's model?) It could be my skiing, but I really hate them in crud and freshies.

So the Blizzards made it to my radar to demo, once I get a chance to get most of the ones I want to try in once place. (if that's even possible!) I'd also like to compare those to the K2 One Luvs, and Volkl Attiva Tierra, and the Dynastar Exclusive Legend. ---Oh, what the heck is the difference between the Exclusive Legend, and the Exclusive Legend *Fluid*?

What happened to Atomic's Mamas? I absolutely loved the Sugar Mama's when I tried them, but didn't buy because I wanted to demo the Dynastars and no one had them.

michpc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If I'm understanding things correctly, the Fluid designation in the Dynastar line just means that the skis come with the integral binding system, as opposed to flat ( I think I got that right!).

Atomic dropped the "mama" designation and now have a "heaven" and "cloud" theme. Others can give you a better idea of how current models line up with the "mama" names. I think the Sugar Mama might be the 7th Heaven or Heaven's Gate now, but don't quote me on that!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Keep your BLs for groomer days and add a mid-fat for freshies. Don't dismiss the twins....this bunch is good for way more than just park rats.

(My Hart Lady Twins are up for sale in the DOD swap area if you're interested).

lovebug

Certified Ski Diva
I dont know much about the Blizzards, but I'm curious as well. I'm heading up to demo days at my not so local hill (Elk Mountain, PA) this weekend. I'll let you know if Blizzard is there and if I get to try them.

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Don't dismiss the twins....this bunch is good for way more than just park rats.

(My Hart Lady Twins are up for sale in the DOD swap area if you're interested).

LOL. I never really consider twins. My littlest one rides brand new K2's with the Public Enemy graphics all over them. He is turning into quite the rat.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Check out what all the Divas have had to say about their Harts......I haven't heard anything bad about them yet; plus, they're PURTY (sigh)!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna