• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Big sky and moonlight basin

pruzonjd

Diva in Training
Hi there. Going out to Big Sky next month and wondering if anyone has any tips on if I should do the dual pass (moonlight and big sky) each day or just a pick a mountain each day??? I'm a good skier so would like to find the best snow throughout the day. What do you recommend??

Skifahrerin

Certified Ski Diva
I haven't been there in awhile (at least 5 years), but Big Sky has some pretty wicked terrain. I don't even recall even going to Moonlight Basin. Well, just count this as a free bump. :smile:

Have a fun trip!

Snowflower

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure the combined ticket would be worth it. Moonlight is really inexpensive, but not all that large. You could definitely see the majority of it in a day. Big Sky is quite a bit bigger and there is plenty there to keep you occupied for multiple days. If it were me, I'd just pick a resort to ski that day and stick with it. In my experience, the snow ususally holds better at Moonlight since it's north facing. Big Sky faces south and east and the conditions can be variable. It's big enough though so that you can usually find something good by moving around the mountain.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga