• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Become a Snowmama

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I received an email from my resort about this program. It sounds like something some of our Divas could try for.

Go to https://bit.ly/snowmama to find out what it is about. Who knows - you might be accepted and get those bennies!!!!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
hmm, this sounds fantastic. I wonder if they would accept mamas to be that plan on skiing this winter with their new little one.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
hum, I wonder if the article I've had published numerous times on taking babies and kids hiking/camping/backpacking would give me any bonus points.

OTOH, mine are grown and out the door....

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a friend who is a snowmama. Although she's a publicist, so she's constantly getting all kinds of freebies that make me insanely jealous. :becky:

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
hmm, this sounds fantastic. I wonder if they would accept mamas to be that plan on skiing this winter with their new little one.

Why not? Go for it.

I thought about it, but then thought it would be weird to host for one resort and blog for another. But I have plenty of opinions about the family snow sport scene; having over 30 years of experiences both good, most great, some not so great.

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I applied. I think this could be fun. I am sure TONS of people are applying for this opportunity though. It never hurts to apply I suppose.

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wowsa! Great bennies! If I lived anywhere near there I would so be applying. But living in SoCal makes it a little tough commute-wise. I hope you get it Sheena!!

Suzanneski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
looks awesome- I would have definately applied- but the application period has passed. Good luyck to everyone else!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga