• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Beaver Creek & Steamboat trip, this weekend!

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
So I have this Friday off & the following Monday. Me & the boy are taking a trip to Beaver Creek to meet his Dad. Then on Saturday night we're heading to Steamboat to meet up with some friends & party.

Any Beaver Creek/Steamboat gurus out there? Any advice? I've never been to either resort.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can tell you a fantastic restaurant to eat at in Edwards if you like. I know, that's not much but I love this restaurant. It's website is www.eatdrinkdish.com and for a Friday night you want to get reservations asap. I highly recommend the tasting menu. And say hi to Polly, Chris and Jenna from Robyn.

Good luck meeting dad!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Beaver Creek: Birds of Prey.
Steamboat: GLADES. Some of the best glade skiing anywhere.
Both will seem somewhat tame relative to the typical skiing that you seem to do at Highlands. So just cruise, enjoy, party :ski2:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hey Robyn, DS just managed to do a day at Silverton last Thurs! Said he darn near was choking on the snow. Unbelievable. Said it was the best powder day he ever had in his life.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey Robyn, DS just managed to do a day at Silverton last Thurs! Said he darn near was choking on the snow. Unbelievable. Said it was the best powder day he ever had in his life.
I saw your post about that. I'm jealous. Way, way jealous.

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Beaver Creek last week was great, fantastic conditions.

We usually park at Arrowhead (free) and ski across, there are some great trees in the Batchelor Gulch area that stay fresh and untouched for days. Grouse Mountain for bumps, Harrier is one of my all time favourite groomers, and Royal Elk Glades is a must do too.

I'll post some photos and videos, we are about to load the onto the web this afternoon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga