• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone ski at Bromley?

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah. I was looking at Okemo, but the lift tickets are a bit pricey and I remembered that Bromley was also not far from Stratton, and when I saw $25 mid week lifts :eek: I was very intrigued. So has anyone skiied here recently? (ie last 2 years) I don't mind a small area that is mostly blue/green trails as long as it's maintained and a good value.

I ski Stratton often and you can clearly see Bromley across the way. It looks like a great place to ski mid-week, very sunny and super reasonable. Staying on easier trails can provide an opportunity to work on carving and other technique, so I would definately check it out as the mid-week tickets at Stratton and Okemo are pretty steep! Of course if you're skiing on a Tuesday, it's Ladies Day at Okemo and tickets are only $39 for women.

Great to see you making ski plans after all that job-related stress! Have fun! :dance:

w.ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love Bromley. Smaller than Okemo or Stratton, but it has some nice blacks and usually has bumps on some. It faces south, so it tends to be warmer than Stratton. I haven't been there yet this year; had a wonderful day there last year.

playoutside

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bromley is great! Lots of sun, good grooming, very friendly, some challenges. It's well worth the price mid-week! They have blacks on one side which I'm sure are open during this part of the year. I usually go late March/April and by then the coverage is spotty or they are closed. We go at least once/season.

Go, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga