• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone heard of a Head Perfect Thang?

eng_ch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Spotted in a local shop, not on any web site known to me, Googling brings no results. Anyone have any idea what this strange creature could be?

Not interested for any practical reason, I just don't like mysteries! TIA

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nice to see you on board!

I have taken a minute to google this ski and have looked at a couple of web sites with VAST ski information.
This is what google got me:
icon_lol.gif

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=18910

The skipass site doesn't have any information on that particular HEAD ski.

It's got me in a quandry.:(

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I knew you'd appreciate that!:D

Jilly

Staff member
eng_ch - Was the shop an Intersport?? Some of the big retailers get the ski companies to make up special skis just for them. Sport Export/Coast Mountain Sports/Sportschek (all the same company here in Canada, of which Intersport is their European division - Forzani group) have Atomic do this. They come out with ski that looks like the normal, but it has an extra number or letter. Also the ski is nowhere near the quality of the original. Izor 9.7X??

eng_ch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jilly, I thought of that but no, it's an independent. However a couple of Intersport affiliates do have the Cool Thang with totally different graphics. Thanks for the thought though!

yangalang

Diva in Training
I know this question was asked long ago, but I recently saw Head's "perfect thang" at a ski shop in Switzerland and did some investigating. I called Head's HQ for Switzerland and they told me that the model was made for the Swiss market last year(2007) and is the same as the '07 Fast Thang. I assume Head no longer makes the "Fast Thang" because it's not on their website.

Here are the specs for Fast Thang from skidepot:

FEATURES

+ Lengths: 150-155-160-165
+ Dimensions: 114-62-99. r = 10.7 Ø 155
+ Intelligence Technology
+ Liquidmetal Technology
+ X-Frame
+ Women-specific swingweight
+ SUPER RAILFLEX 6
+ UHM C Base

Latest posts

Members online