• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any predictions about the winter yet?

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yesterday we were a freakin', fargin', shmucking NINETY-NINE DEGREES! I live in central NH and it was 99! Reminded me of growing up in lower Alabama. Miserable, miserable, miserable. All that terrible life-sucking heat made me dream of winter. Last year New England had scant snow. When do we start to hear predictions about this year, be they old wives tales, farmers' almanacs, or weather gurus? Time for some beautiful leaves to herald the wonderful whiteness.

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oooooo! You westerners should be happy happy happy, and we Easterners might be returning a bit to normal. I scolded all the southerners I could about stealing our snow last year. Total selfishness, taking it all. Looks like they'll be back to normal, too.

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
After such a cold and rainy summer in switzerland the winter can only be colder a lot of snow will fall from the sky ...... hopefully!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga