• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Another Host Year Almost Gone (19/20)

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Almost 2 feet of pow here in Utah and another year of hosting at Solitude almost over. So it was a day of mixed feelings.

For the DIVAS who skied Solitude earlier this month, I post these pics from my cellphone taken today. I thought of you all as I ventured into the various traverses and wished you all could be with me.

As many times as I've skied this mountain, every day is different in terms of conditions and the total experience, mental and ski-wise.

I love this sport.:becky:

Alone on a traverse----

img090.jpg

for a little while---I came upon a person:

img092.jpg

Me and my POCKET ROCKETS on another EXCELLENT ADVENTURE: in the Black forest:

img096.jpg

img095.jpg

Skiing alone is fine--except I miss sharing the experience and moment---so therefore I must share with the DIVAS.:thumbsup:

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for sharing! I appreciated your pictures:wink:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I could've been there with you -- even on the traverse!!! :becky:

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wish I could've been there with you -- even on the traverse!!! :becky:

Nothing like getting right back on the horse!

dloveski - What a treat it was to have you taking us to your favorite runs on the mountain, and I thought it was one of the coolest things ever walking into the lodge Saturday afternoon and seeing the "Welcome Ski Divas!" sign. So glad that rachelv snapped a photo while it was still up. :smile:

(rachelv, I linked back to your page - hope that's okay. Lemme know if it's not.)

That is FABULOUS! Made me cry a little to see that sign! I can't wait for next year! :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga