• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

And So It Begins.... Mohawk Mtn & Ski Sundown

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The near season-end weekday closings. :(

From Sundown's website:
Ski Sundown will be closed Mon. 3/17 thru Thurs. 3/20. We will reopen on Friday March 21st with 100% of our terrain for the Holiday Weekend!

And Mohawk:
We will be closed Monday 3/17/08 through Thursday 3/20/08. We will reopen Friday 3/21/08 at 8:30am. GOOD FRIDAY 3/21 IS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY, FREE LIFT TICKETS FOR ALL! SATURDAY 3/22 will be the last day of the season.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Wow. That is early. Latitude matters, I guess. I've gotten used to being in "the north country" (which has certain other notable and distinct disadvantages). Sugarloaf hopes to stay open until May this year!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It always happens around here. I think it's actually later than in years past, but I was hopeful. Sundown plans on being open into April (there's plenty of snow - they made a ton) but it looks like they're making the move to weekends only already. Either that or they just didn't want to mess with the horrible weather we're expecting this week (a lot of chances of rain).

I'm disappointed. I was hoping that if the MRI went well, I could ski Tue or Wed before hubby goes away to MRG. Looks like that won't be happening.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Caberfae and Crystal are both going to day's only for the next two weeks, only open for night skiing on Friday and saturday.
Closing on March 30 :(

:Cry:

Jilly

Staff member
Tremblant is due to close April 13th, but the rumour mill is running rampant. Even the official website states they may extend the season. Problem is the union.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Killington is still sticking to their April 13th closing date. :( Mt. Snow, however, is still 100% open and sticking to "we'll stay open as long as possible." :D

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sounds like most of the western part of the UP of Michigan is going to close the last weekend in march...Easter festivities this upcoming weekend.

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My lil' hill is set for the last weekend to be open is easter... they'll even be closed this tues, wed, thurs due to rain.... it's supposed to be a downpour....

Time to buy that new bike I've been looking at... it's going to be in the 50's....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga