• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A night at the Oscars.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have any opinions about the Oscars tonight? I must admit, the only movie I've seen in the line up was "Little Miss Sunshine," and it really didn't do too much for me. I'd like to see "The Queen" -- just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mostly, I like to watch the Oscars just to see the stars and the fashions. What about you?

Lynn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really loved "little miss sunshine". Just saw Dreamgirls and was blown away. Jennifer Hudson was truly amazing in it.

But the OSCAR's were BORRRIIING! I went to bed at 11:45pm and they had only given out best supportings and the techie awards by then. Ellen DeGeneres was only mildly amusing.

I mostly enjoy critiqueing the outfits also , but figured there would be enough pics in the mags for days to come to satisfy.

It's almost sad that everyone has a stylist. No swan outfits or anything really outrageous to have fun with. No one is willing to be the butt of the fashion joke! (can't say I blame them, though)

ISki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am soooo glad the sternum-to-bellybutton V-cut seems over! Ugh!!!

I agree with Lynn, it's too bad everyone has a stylist. No fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga