• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A new way to cut down on luggage for half the trip.....

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
.....order end-of-season sale skis and have them shipped to your friend at your destination.

Yup, I ordered the Head Super Joys and they are being shipped to my friend in southwest SLC. I'll have the bindings mounted when I get there.

First part of the trip is driving with another friend to Berkeley for a wedding, then fly to SLC. Not having to schlep skis on the front end of the trip will be WAY easier. Plus, Head skis!! Been looking for a sale like this forEVER.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Yep, friends in the right places is very handy. My new skis that I bought at Taos are still out west. Bill is going to bring them to Alta for me. :smile:

Have fun with the Super Joys!

Whistler Cathy

Certified Ski Diva
I just rented at Pinnacle Sports on Mountain Rd just down from the Stowe Mountain Resort and they were fantastic to deal and easier than carting ski's, boots, poles, helmet through the airports!! Ask for Steve, and ask for the 30% discount -family and friends!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna