• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

2008 Blizzard Titan Eos

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tester: 41 year old Female, 120 lbs 5'6", Advanced skier.
Equipment Tester usually skis: All mountain, crud buster ish.
14847.jpg

Manufacturer: Blizzard
Model: 2008 Titan Eos
Length: 166 cm
Category & Dimensions: MidFat
123/88/109, 17M Turning Radius.
Construction:
IQ Sandwich Compound Sidewall, Carbon, Woodcore
1 less layer of metal than its Unisex Counterpart the Titan Cronus
Binding option: System IQ, with the option for Marker Dukes. I hear there is/will be an option for a system Tele binding for this line of skis, though I have not seen it.

1=Poor 2= Fair 3=Average 4=Very Good 5=Excellent

1 2 3 4 5
Short Turns 2
Medium Turns 4
Long Turns 5
Rebound 4
Stability 5
Forgiveness 4
Grip 3
Steeps 5
Crud 4
Powder 5
Ice 2
Overall Impression

Tested Length Felt:
Just Right

Ski Sidecut Felt:
Just Right

Ski Flex Felt:
The flex was nearly perfect, but I like a stiff ski so I would have liked it to be a touch stiffer, though not as stiff as its unisex counterpart the Titan Cronus.

Best Described As:
Balanced

Notes: Eos was the Titanic Goddess of Dawn, who rose from her home to herald the sun(Eos brother Helios).
That is the feel you get from these skis. Like you are rising to a new day and ready to embrace the sun, while you conquer the slopes.
The description of Lola Diva can be found here

I skied these in Michigan on slop and also on some marginally soft groomers prior to taking them to ESA Stowe, where I skied them on some sweeeet powder.
I'm not an accomplished powder skier, but felt very comfortable seizing the opportunity to follow Epic and Whiteroom, along with the other Divas at Stowe.

These skis are performance oriented, and confidence building. Enough so that I did a few small drops without hesitation.
After all, Wendy would do it!:ski2:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm right behind you, Tricia! :D
And when you're not right behind me, you're right in front of me. :thumbsup:

IIRC I was the only one in our group that had a :yardsale:on Monday.
Good thing you weren't right behind me then. In fact, I'm thinking I was trying to keep up with you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga