• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Seeking Indy Pass Ski Buddies

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
I am looking to ski at more/different mountains this winter. My husband is recovering from a broken leg and back surgery this spring and won't be joining me on the slopes this winter so I'm looking for others who want to ski around New England. I have an Indy Pass, and have access to many other mountains around North Conway. If anyone wants to meet up to ski, I'd love to hear from you. I'm an advanced skier. I love tree skiing in particular but enjoy skiing all terrain and mountains of all sizes. I joined the Ski Divas at Bretton Woods last winter and that was a lot of fun so I hope to join the group for one of their trips this winter as well. I ski a couple of times a week from Nov. to April - both midweek and weekend.

Jilly

Staff member
This belongs in the "Meet on the Hill" section. Problem is you don't have enough posts to see that area. Get posting, then I'll move it.

Last edited:

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Welcome! Unfortunately I do not have an Indy pass this year, but I’m sure you’ll find plenty of northeastern divas to ski with!

Jenny

Angel Diva
I'm the opposite of @ilovepugs - we have the Indy Pass, but live in Michigan. However, we DO plan to take trip east sometime this winter, likely to VT, but you never know where else we'll go once we've made the drive that far.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I'm the opposite of @ilovepugs - we have the Indy Pass, but live in Michigan. However, we DO plan to take trip east sometime this winter, likely to VT, but you never know where else we'll go once we've made the drive that far.

Are you guys coming to Diva East in VT?? :becky:

MissySki

Angel Diva
I am looking to ski at more/different mountains this winter. My husband is recovering from a broken leg and back surgery this spring and won't be joining me on the slopes this winter so I'm looking for others who want to ski around New England. I have an Indy Pass, and have access to many other mountains around North Conway. If anyone wants to meet up to ski, I'd love to hear from you. I'm an advanced skier. I love tree skiing in particular but enjoy skiing all terrain and mountains of all sizes. I joined the Ski Divas at Bretton Woods last winter and that was a lot of fun so I hope to join the group for one of their trips this winter as well. I ski a couple of times a week from Nov. to April - both midweek and weekend.

I'm usually at Sunday River, if you ever make it over that way.

I think there are plans to get a gathering together at Saddleback sometime as well, which is at least on the Indy and well worth the drive up. :smile:

Jenny

Angel Diva
Are you guys coming to Diva East in VT?? :becky:
I don’t think so, because end of month is in the middle of the week, IIRC. But I was thinking about it the other day, and going to check dates/locations to see if we could overlap a day or two. Haven’t gotten around to it yet, though. Skiing isn’t really on my radar at this point.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Where do you ski in MI, @Jenny ?
Day trips to Caberfae or Crystal. Oh, and Bittersweet, occasionally. Overnights either Boyne or Nubs, depending on what pass we have. With Indy this year, will be Nubs (happy they were added!) for sure. Do you ski in Michigan?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Hello! Using the Indy Pass in the northeast can be great fun. I and another Diva did a 1-week ski safari based in the Berkshires last season. Even though it was over a holiday weekend, we didn't spend much time waiting in lift lines. Plus using Indy, if we only skied for the morning, it still felt like a worthwhile ski day. I checked out Catamount and West Mountain for the first time. Had two good days at Berkshire East. One of the days a couple other Divas did a day trip to join us at Berkshire East.

Waterville Valley is another good Indy location in my opinion.

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
Hello! Using the Indy Pass in the northeast can be great fun. I and another Diva did a 1-week ski safari based in the Berkshires last season. Even though it was over a holiday weekend, we didn't spend much time waiting in lift lines. Plus using Indy, if we only skied for the morning, it still felt like a worthwhile ski day. I checked out Catamount and West Mountain for the first time. Had two good days at Berkshire East. One of the days a couple other Divas did a day trip to join us at Berkshire East.

Waterville Valley is another good Indy location in my opinion.
I would be up for a trip like that! I'm self-employed so I have a flexible schedule.

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
I'm usually at Sunday River, if you ever make it over that way.

I think there are plans to get a gathering together at Saddleback sometime as well, which is at least on the Indy and well worth the drive up. :smile:
I want to ski Saddleback with my Indy Pass this year. I LOVE Sunday River but without a pass, it's cost prohibitive. If you or others are interested in a group ski at Saddleback, I'm all in!

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
I don’t think so, because end of month is in the middle of the week, IIRC. But I was thinking about it the other day, and going to check dates/locations to see if we could overlap a day or two. Haven’t gotten around to it yet, though. Skiing isn’t really on my radar at this point.
When is Diva East in VT?

MissySki

Angel Diva
I want to ski Saddleback with my Indy Pass this year. I LOVE Sunday River but without a pass, it's cost prohibitive. If you or others are interested in a group ski at Saddleback, I'm all in!

I know plans are in the works, but unsure if there is a date yet.

@liquidfeet you are one of the Divas heading up this effort, right? Or at least I think I remember seeing it discussed somewhat recently. :smile:

MissySki

Angel Diva
Oh and I have a Platinum New England pass at Sunday River, to also get the base Ikon included for Diva West. I’m not even sure what the friend pass percentage off is this year, but happy to offer it to you if you ever want to visit. I think it depends on time of year and day on how good the deal really is, but I don’t usually ever end up using mine so they will most likely be available all season.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna