• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Seeking Indy Pass Ski Buddies

Peppermint

Angel Diva
I am looking to ski at more/different mountains this winter. My husband is recovering from a broken leg and back surgery this spring and won't be joining me on the slopes this winter so I'm looking for others who want to ski around New England. I have an Indy Pass, and have access to many other mountains around North Conway. If anyone wants to meet up to ski, I'd love to hear from you. I'm an advanced skier. I love tree skiing in particular but enjoy skiing all terrain and mountains of all sizes. I joined the Ski Divas at Bretton Woods last winter and that was a lot of fun so I hope to join the group for one of their trips this winter as well. I ski a couple of times a week from Nov. to April - both midweek and weekend.
I am also looking for a new ski buddy this year that has an Indy Pass (my old ski buddy went off to college last month:frown:). I was at the Bretton Woods gathering last year and actually skied some tree runs with the help of @liquidfeet. I am advanced, can only ski weekends but hit me up if you want to plan on meeting up once the season gets going.

Luvs2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m down a ski buddy as well this year (my best ski buddy is at college) and not sure my husband will put up with skiing every weekend! I have an ikon pass, mostly ski Stratton, but toying with the idea of the Indy so I can ski Magic! I ski most weekends, so if you’re heading to VT or even Western MA (Berkshire East), let me know!!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don’t have an Indy pass, but I live in VT and could meet up with you at Bolton or Jay Peak.

Keep posting so you have access to the Divas only section!

Bookworm

Angel Diva
Day trips to Caberfae or Crystal. Oh, and Bittersweet, occasionally. Overnights either Boyne or Nubs, depending on what pass we have. With Indy this year, will be Nubs (happy they were added!) for sure. Do you ski in Michigan?
I come up there for work. GR, Lansing, Ann Arbor and then the TC area. I have yet to make it work, but I want to try to get a day or two in this year.
Right now I have a trip planned at the beginning of November, but for next year, I want to get up there in January. I know it's cold. but I'm ok with that.

Have you ever skied Bohemia? Our local ski club is going there and I'm intrigued

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I come up there for work. GR, Lansing, Ann Arbor and then the TC area. I have yet to make it work, but I want to try to get a day or two in this year.
Right now I have a trip planned at the beginning of November, but for next year, I want to get up there in January. I know it's cold. but I'm ok with that.

Have you ever skied Bohemia? Our local ski club is going there and I'm intrigued
I've read about Mt. Bohemia. I don't think I'll make the trek to get there, especially since I've read that they don't seem to have a lodge and there is little lodging nearby. But yes, I've been intrigued.

Jenny

Angel Diva

I have not. I like groomers too much, lol, and if I’m going to make a long drive I’m going somewhere with options! It’s at least 9.5 hour drive, for all it’s in the same state.

Bookworm

Angel Diva
I've read about Mt. Bohemia. I don't think I'll make the trek to get there, especially since I've read that they don't seem to have a lodge and there is little lodging nearby. But yes, I've been intrigued.
They have slopeside yurts. It's very low tech.

Bookworm

Angel Diva
I have not. I like groomers too much, lol, and if I’m going to make a long drive I’m going somewhere with options! It’s at least 9.5 hour drive, for all it’s in the same state.
I seem to forget how far away the UP is!

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
Oh and I have a Platinum New England pass at Sunday River, to also get the base Ikon included for Diva West. I’m not even sure what the friend pass percentage off is this year, but happy to offer it to you if you ever want to visit. I think it depends on time of year and day on how good the deal really is, but I don’t usually ever end up using mine so they will most likely be available all season.
I would be interested in taking you up on that. I love Sunday River!

Posse Mama

Certified Ski Diva
Hello! Using the Indy Pass in the northeast can be great fun. I and another Diva did a 1-week ski safari based in the Berkshires last season. Even though it was over a holiday weekend, we didn't spend much time waiting in lift lines. Plus using Indy, if we only skied for the morning, it still felt like a worthwhile ski day. I checked out Catamount and West Mountain for the first time. Had two good days at Berkshire East. One of the days a couple other Divas did a day trip to join us at Berkshire East.

Waterville Valley is another good Indy location in my opinion.
Hello. I am new to the Indy Pass this season. I am in PA and love NH. Bretton is a fav but I am happy to make turns anywhere. I will post when I head north.

Matro

Angel Diva
I am looking to ski at more/different mountains this winter. My husband is recovering from a broken leg and back surgery this spring and won't be joining me on the slopes this winter so I'm looking for others who want to ski around New England. I have an Indy Pass, and have access to many other mountains around North Conway. If anyone wants to meet up to ski, I'd love to hear from you. I'm an advanced skier. I love tree skiing in particular but enjoy skiing all terrain and mountains of all sizes. I joined the Ski Divas at Bretton Woods last winter and that was a lot of fun so I hope to join the group for one of their trips this winter as well. I ski a couple of times a week from Nov. to April - both midweek and weekend.
Hi—I’m happy to ski at Bretton Woods and Loon this winter. I a
so don’t have enough posts for meet on the hill but sure am trying!! This is a great forum!!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi—I’m happy to ski at Bretton Woods and Loon this winter. I a
so don’t have enough posts for meet on the hill but sure am trying!! This is a great forum!!

Welcome to the forum! Keep posting, you'll get there! Maybe start a getting to know you thread?

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
Are you guys coming to Diva East in VT?? :becky:
I am also looking for a new ski buddy this year that has an Indy Pass (my old ski buddy went off to college last month:frown:). I was at the Bretton Woods gathering last year and actually skied some tree runs with the help of @liquidfeet. I am advanced, can only ski weekends but hit me up if you want to plan on meeting up once the season gets going.
I was at that Bretton Woods event too! I can ski weekends too so let’s stay in touch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna