• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What is your diva number?

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
There's no way I can determine how many divas I've skied with. I learned of theskidiva @ WAA (Women's Alpine Adventures @ Okemo, VT-SkiDiva's home mountain) in early March 2008 since many in that group were already members. The next Monday there was a Diva Day there, so I skied with more. I've skied with some divas at Beech, NC. I've skied with some divas when I've gone out west, such as at Whitefish. And I went to Diva East at Whiteface years ago. This year I went to the last part of Diva East at Stowe. So, who knows?!?!? But, what I do know, is that it's always fun! Eek!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Oh wow. I'd have to put my brain on to even guess-timate a count, being one of the early members.
Lots.
Lots of fun : )

Jenny

Angel Diva
I've met in person more local D.C. area Divas than I have actually skied with, sadly, thanks to our sad Mid-A season the past couple of years. But a week from today I get to do some turns with @SnowHot! ##can'twait

OT but kind of related, speaking of meeting Divas IRL, does anyone have the Max Pass? If so, what do you think?
I had my eye on that for next year, but then got the MCP instead, due to Diva West and other coordinated vacations. I'd love to be able to do the MAX pass justice - maybe when we retire. When deciding, I usually figure we can use 10 days, and then decide accordingly. Since the MCP split a couple of the locations (i.e. Alta & Smowbird, SSV and LL) and added Snowbasin, we have ways to make that happen and only take two trips.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Let's see....SnowHot, Jenny, SkiNowWorkLater, LilaBear, Katy, Robyn, Jilly, Carrie, num. I think that's it?

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've met in person more local D.C. area Divas than I have actually skied with, sadly, thanks to our sad Mid-A season the past couple of years. But a week from today I get to do some turns with @SnowHot! ##can'twait

OT but kind of related, speaking of meeting Divas IRL, does anyone have the Max Pass? If so, what do you think?
Hmmm, I've lost track of all the ladies I've skied with from this site.
I'd guess its probably in the upper 30's or 40's

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Some real names and some usernames. I am missing some but its a lot to remember over a 10 year period of time.
  1. volklgirl
  2. Daria
  3. Cat
  4. Susan
  5. Christy
  6. Mindy
  7. Kelly
  8. Jilly
  9. Monique
  10. Robyn
  11. Kimmy
  12. Rachel