• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What is your diva number?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am slowly building up my diva number (number of Divas I have skied with). As of today, my diva number is up to 4, thanks to an enjoyable morning with @Divegirl. Now if I could just make it to Diva East one of these years...

I know my numbers are on the low side. I'm curious, what diva number can others lay claim to?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Ooh, I don't know! Having been to a few of the Diva weeks it's higher than it would be otherwise. I should search the threads and see if I can figure out who the first Diva I met IRL was. Probably Snowhot and Volklgirl, but I'm not 100% sure.

SkiBilly

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Only 1. I have skied with @CarolB and we are actually catching up for night skiing tomorrow (I better get my new Black Pearls sorted she is an awesome skier... I will never be at her level)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Mine is scarily high, since I've been to every Diva West and East we've had, and this year's Mid-Atlantic meet-up, too. I have no idea how many I've met. All I know is that I started this forum so I'd have a lot of ski friends, and now I do!

cskis88

Certified Ski Diva
None, yet. But planning to ski with the Ski Friends at Louise on Sunday if any Divas are there. :-)

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've met in person more local D.C. area Divas than I have actually skied with, sadly, thanks to our sad Mid-A season the past couple of years. But a week from today I get to do some turns with @SnowHot! ##can'twait

OT but kind of related, speaking of meeting Divas IRL, does anyone have the Max Pass? If so, what do you think?

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've only been here since 2011? And it's too many to count. :noidea:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna