• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Volkl Tierra vs Elan Wave Spice

C

CMCM

Another thought....aside from Demo days, you might find a ski shop with a couple of skis to demo. My local shop will let me take a couple of different ones mid week, all for one price. And some ski areas (this is true at Squaw Valley, for example) they have a big demo shop right by the lifts and you pay one price and can demo as many as you want to. I would never try this on a weekend, but mid week they aren't very busy.

C

CMCM

Another 2 cents from me....You said you've skied the Elans 9 times and have tried to like them....but apparently don't really like them...I'd say the writing is on the wall for those skis. Forget 'em! You won't ever like them in my opinion.

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
wave_spice, if you ever decide to sell your Wave Spices, let me know- I might be interested.

wave_spice

Certified Ski Diva
thanks jaydog. I just took a lesson while in Utah and I'm excited to see if my technique tweaks will allow me to ski my elan's :-) I'm hoping we'll get 1 last storm.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga