• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Southwest fare sale!!!

whiff

Certified Ski Diva
Heads up re Southwest in that they have altered their pre-boarding pass policy somewhat: for an extra $10 (I think..check website), you can guarantee your boarding order. This used to be achieved by checking in online a certain number of hours prior to the flight departure time. Now, for that extra $, you can guarantee it. This tends to get a bit confusing, as Southwest specifies that not everyone can be guaranteed an "A" boarding pass, even if ticket-holder pre-pays. :confused::noidea:

It is only extra for the 1st 15 or 20 spots (can't remember which). You can still check in online early and get an A boarding pass. The early boarding for extra $ also gets you a free adult beverage.

Tried to quote but did something wrong?? How do you make it show up in the little box for a quote?

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're missing an end tag, you probably accidentally deleted it. just put a [/quote] at the end of the quote, and it should work.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
whiff said:
Tried to quote but did something wrong?? How do you make it show up in the little box for a quote?

Whiff, go here. This will tell you what you need to know regarding quotes.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think SnowHot should come back East during early-mid January so I can ski with her this season. :wink:
Trust me, I'm tempted. I was thinking about the sugarloaf bump event when AZ is going to flood the area. When/If I get out that way I'll definitely call you!!!

Just booked a trip to Schweitzer at the end of January, $200. RT from Boston to Spokane! Non-stop!!! Wooo-hooooo!!!!! :clap:
Why on earth would you go to Schweitzer.............:noidea:

Just kidding.....have fun with QQ!!!

I JUST BOOKED A TICKET!!!!! $171 nonstop from Philly to Denver....how can you beat that???:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

How will you get back?:rolleyes:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Trust me, I'm tempted. I was thinking about the sugarloaf bump event when AZ is going to flood the area. When/If I get out that way I'll definitely call you!!!
I'll be there so if you can make it, that would be fantastic! :D

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I'll be there so if you can make it, that would be fantastic! :D
:yahoo:
Your personal tour guide is "at the ready!" :thumbsup::becky: Tons more to it than just Misery Whip! :wink: (which is actually an old t-bar line and narrow as they come) Let's definitely keep in touch on this - what fun!! :clap:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:yahoo:
Your personal tour guide is "at the ready!" :thumbsup::becky: Tons more to it than just Misery Whip! :wink: (which is actually an old t-bar line and narrow as they come) Let's definitely keep in touch on this - what fun!! :clap:
Great because I highly doubt I'll be skiing Misery Whip! :wink: I probably will only get half days skiing since I'll have to do homework, too, but it will be so wonderful to get away for a few days! :D

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Just booked a trip to Schweitzer at the end of January, $200. RT from Boston to Spokane! Non-stop!!! Wooo-hooooo!!!!! :clap:

LMK your plans. I can get prolly treat you as a guest at Mt Spokane so you can see where the peons ski.

;-)

marzNC

Angel Diva
Ski vacations for two

Discovered this week that SW does car rentals and vacation packages too. Check www.swavacations.com for deals on ski vacations to Tahoe, SLC, or Colorado/Denver in Jan/early Feb. Can be as low as $500-$600/person for 4-5 nights. This is based on two people together and depends on where you stay and how many days.

In SLC area, lodging ranges from Days Inn in town to top of the line Park City hotels.

playoutside

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
JetBlue also has some great deals going if you live in cities they serve. Just booked BOS-DEN for $230RT for a direct flight and they let you check one bag too. One bag can be a regular one or the combo of skis + boot bag.

They also offered great car rates which I took advantage of. Had pretty good hotel/condo options (usually w/i a $1-2 of the expedia deals).

Now if I could just find some real bargain lift tickets...looks like Colorado has great pass options which would work if we went for 5+days of skiing, but this is a quick 3-day ski trip so it's not the right choice. Any one know of creative way to get tix for the Front Range? Best I've found so far is $231 for the 3-day tix for Breck/Keystone/Abasin. I still have time to decide, but if you see any bargains, please post them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna