• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Recipe Organization

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Exactly! I've been doing a lot of recipe pinning on Pintrest. I have run into more than a few pins that lead to dead links. Sure there is a great photo but now what?

snow addict

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought about this after posting. Good to see what others are doing and it's given me ideas for collecting them better. I'd like to save the recipe itself, I think, not just a link, in case something disappears.

Most online recipes has a "print" option, so all you need is to "print" it to PDF and then save.

Jenny

Angel Diva
So, I'm having lots of fun importing recipes into Paprika! It's interesting to see what I've saved over the years and never once thought of making. Quite a few recipes are just going into the trash, because I'm not interested in things with lots of ingredients/instructions. Others have risen to the top of the "gotta try it" list.

canadianjem

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I LOVE LOVE LOVE allrecipies.com. Great place to store, organize and search for recipes.
You can print grocery lists from your recipes, the nutritional information is at the bottom of searched recipes and the review that people give to "tweak" the recipe are typically spot on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna