• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pre-season shopping and/or gear coveting

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have finally realized that is just not going to happen. So why wait? I'm trying real hard to be good between now and the Feb wedding and the scale refuses to cooperate. So screw it, orange pants it is!
I have light orange pants too. I am not that skinny either. :smile: That jacket and pants would be an awesome combo, and you could always wear the jacket with black pants too. :wink: Not enabling you here at all. :becky:

Jilly

Staff member
I'm 150lb and have a bright red pair of pants....Everyone loves the suit. Go for it!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
First swap of the season here was yesterday and I scored a pair of Gamont Axon AT boots for $75 and a pair of Leki adjustable back country poles for $15! :ski: Totally geeked that my back country gear is coming together for sorta cheap. Brand new Kikus were 1/2 price, Marker Dukes were a transfer off another pair of skis in exchange for my Griffins, I won a pack at a movie premiere, skins were an e-bay buy for $30, now boots and poles. :becky: Shovel, probe, beacon and avy training on my X-mas list.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Rewind
ry%3D400

Tra262007

Certified Ski Diva
well, It seems I have been busy this off season!

My BF got me a new SunIce Jacket and some white Marker Pants for my Bday...Which is a cute set up! I also just got a great deal on a set of Black Pearls on Ebay! $345 shipped for a brand new set of 2013 skis! Excited! Cant wait for the snow to Come to Illinois and Wisconsin so I can at least get some time on the skis and in the outfit!!!! Please excuse the picture my BF took a pic of me trying the stuff on. Love it! I also got new apre ski hat and a spyder zip up sweater at a great price and another clearance base layer pant! I am getting a great closet of ski stuff!!!!
1392049_729609247056398_1559947424_n.jpg

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I like the modeling pics (and the pics of the UPS guy!). That should be our plan from now on!
We did, back in the day – some years back, when the site was new(er), we were but a few hundred strong, site was lesser known. A lot more photos used to get uploaded back then, especially to the “Divas Only” section.

Interwebz isn’t a wildly safe place anymore, probably never was?
(Ask Me About Facebook....:mad2:)

mustski

Angel Diva
We did, back in the day – some years back, when the site was new(er), we were but a few hundred strong, site was lesser known. A lot more photos used to get uploaded back then, especially to the “Divas Only” section.

Interwebz isn’t a wildly safe place anymore, probably never was?
(Ask Me About Facebook....:mad2:)
Yeah, I haven't trusted FB much since my first experience. I started a FB site for my theater kids so I could link utube videos I wanted them to watch. Long story short, it was me and 130 13 yr old "friends". I had my privacy settings as high as possible and then started to get emails from this really strange "stalker like" guy. When I thought about it, I realized me and a bunch of kids was asking for weirdos to friends request me. I shut down the site. I never post pictures of my students so luckily there was nothing like that to worry about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna