• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pre-season shopping and/or gear coveting

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Double SCORE!!!

Another ski swap this morning, and DH got AT boots for.......get this......

$30!!!!! :fireworks: Admittedly, the liners where shot but we actually had a set of the same liners already sitting at home.:clap:

Then, I picked up the Volkl Shiro Jr in a 163 for my mom with Z12 bindings off evo for 187.90 plus 99.90 and free shipping. WOOT, WOOT!!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Going through all my ski clothing today, I realized that I have a totally NEW Neve Molly Sweater, size L, in black and white. It's the one that is colored blocked and has a full zipper. It's a great sweater but I am no longer wearing black jackets, so I probably won't wear it.

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/n...ort-sweater-for-women~p~5611u/?colorFamily=01

$60 shipped in the US, less than I paid and less than it is selling for on STP. I know I could return it, but I just did a big STP return and don't plan to make any more purchases for a while.

You know you want it!

Jenny

Angel Diva
Going through all my ski clothing today, I realized that I have a totally NEW Neve Molly Sweater, size L, in black and white. It's the one that is colored blocked and has a full zipper. It's a great sweater but I am no longer wearing black jackets, so I probably won't wear it.

https://www.sierratradingpost.com/n...ort-sweater-for-women~p~5611u/?colorFamily=01

$60 shipped in the US, less than I paid and less than it is selling for on STP. I know I could return it, but I just did a big STP return and don't plan to make any more purchases for a while.

You know you want it!
Super pretty, but if you're a large that brand must not fit me at all!

mustski

Angel Diva

You know you want it!
I just bought a Neve sweater about 6 weeks ago, otherwise I would!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Not revealing any big secrets here, but that picture of me is a few years old, and I am definitely a large in many brands, such as ski jackets, etc.

FWIW, I have found the Neve sweaters to be pretty much on target, size wise. (And I should know, as I have several of them!!! :bounce: ). It's definitely my favorite brand for sweaters and base/mid layers. :ski:

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not revealing any big secrets here, but that picture of me is a few years old, and I am definitely a large in many brands, such as ski jackets, etc.

FWIW, I have found the Neve sweaters to be pretty much on target, size wise. (And I should know, as I have several of them!!! :bounce: ). It's definitely my favorite brand for sweaters and base/mid layers. :ski:
I agree, after I bought several sweaters from them, it's my favorite too. I love the wool softness and quality and the designs are very stylish. I wear most of my Neve sweaters to work. I have the same sweater in blue by the way. :smile:

Jenny

Angel Diva

Unless that comes down to your knees, though, I can't believe it would fit me! Maybe I need to go to the local ski shop and try a couple on, just to see . . .

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I will probably return the sweater since no one is interested.

Since I liked my new Outdoor Research jacket so much, I bought a pair of OR gloves. They had a pull tab for easy removal. It seemed like a good idea. Note the "had"; the right one tore off after about 4 times taking them off. Can you say "defective"? So I should be able to return them for free.

So I may as well return the sweater as well since it won't cost me $6.95. I also have a pair of ski pants which will be returned. Inspired by the money I'm going to get back, I bought a new pair of ski pants and a warm top to accompany my new blue Sunice jacket.

Can you say "ski clothing junky"? I guess there are much worse addictions. :D

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wait, you bought an Outdoor Research jacket? Which one? Mine is still my fav ski jacket.

Jilly

Staff member
Well I just found out that my snow tires don't fit the new truck. So.....if I can find new rims I can use the tires, but......

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna