• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
View attachment 8747
Yes, it was so fun today, very festive with people in costumes and ski demos had so much fun. Everyone on the lifts was excited and wanting to talk about the skisor boards they were trying. Excellent weather.
Fell in love with some new skis, 115 underfoot and so easy to power down the mountain on.

what were the skis??

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Prior Harmony in 115 wide and 163 long. A powder ski with a similar damp feel to the Renouns. Locally made In Whistler. I sense my quiver growing.

I'm looking for a 'FAT' ski for those big snow days.. sounds nice. thanks

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Both the Revelstoke and Mary Jane photos were awesome
Going out with this weather will have yoy yearning all summer!

Yep!

Winter Park/Mary Jane received almost 3 feet of snow this last week or so...got another 4-5 inches the night we arrived...it was very tough to end the season, but I must get to my gardening clients now.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Pretty wintry at Sugarloaf, Maine, today (April 18) also. But warm temps for next week - last full week of operations - will change that.
Meanwhile, how crazy to see "snow ghosts" on upper elevation trees on April 18!
enhance
enhance

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How'd I miss you??

I was coming out of the summit (bathroom break) I thought it was you in your flower pants?
You were with a bunch of people and had your head down though..

I'm so glad I went. It was great!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I was coming out of the summit (bathroom break) I thought it was you in your flower pants?
You were with a bunch of people and had your head down though..

I'm so glad I went. It was great!

That was me! Sorry I missed you. Next season we'll have to ski together.

Really good today, too, and only about 20 people on the whole mountain.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Auuuugh! I couldn’t justify paying to stay in Vermont and didn’t extend my lease as I figured they’d want a daily rate rather than the seasonal rate I usually get. Sigh…. There’s always next season! And I’m showing my boat a second time tomorrow so that gives me a positive for the day! And teaching Pilates to a favorite client. But it’s still not skiing!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm moving out this weekend. My lease is till ski season is over. But I have to attend a wake on Saturday for my employee that was diagnosed with cancer the first of March. So I don't know if I'm going to get to ski.....I really should play hooky Monday and get another day in...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga