• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

EeveeCanSki

Certified Ski Diva
Pond skimming already!?

We wait (I hope) until April Fools!

Roundtop had this scheduled not knowing how nice for skiing early March would be! :smile:

Luckily though the resorts in the south central PA lowlands are still at least 2/3 open with pretty nice snow! No closing dates in mind yet and with cold temps this week, the snowpack should be preserved quite well for at least one more weekend. I'd bet dollars to donuts they can last another weekend after that.

kiki

Angel Diva
I wish I could figure out how to pit them in bigger like that!
It has been so gorgeous up there this year, I feel like whipping out my camera all day long!!

Christy

Angel Diva
28828705_10215523860475819_1801717821332265706_o.jpg

Crystal Mt, WA, March 24

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
The Toilet Bowl. A curious feature addition to Sugarloaf's banked slalom track (for annual snowboard race held in late March). Around the bowl and through a tunnel. Tunnel looks tiny - it's actually pretty big (although tall friends of ours have winced just looking at it). Feature remained for about 2 weeks after the race. The tunnel is now gone but the toilet bowl remains. :smile:
enhance

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
30261778_10213496255152214_4221983913171484672_n.jpg

30261029_10213488613361174_5280089496413536256_n.jpg

We got the 6" yesterday too. But They GROOMED IT ALL?!!??!!
the edges were good and today was super nice packed powder..

newboots

Angel Diva
I went to Killington today and skied with @newboots and her faster than me Beau,
Fabulous blue bird skies, mid winter conditions, packed powder,No People!! We had a great day skied almost 20K

It was awesome! I skied too long and got tired knees, but @nopoleskier is very generous with her expertise, and skills I’ve been working on really came together today!

A good day skiing sure beats working!

Jilly

Staff member
But @nopoleskier also refers to her phone as her “smarter-than-me phone,” so ...

I got one of those too! I wish Tremblant was extending. I know they could condition wise. But they only have so much time with summer to do the renovations and new lift. So we will be closed after this weekend.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Good skiing at A-Basin today... Except...
Someone stole my poles. They were nice light composite poles but they had a green strap. I never expected them to be a target .

IMG_20180412_134823918_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna