• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Loveland snowmaking count down for 2017-18, any guess for opening day?

newboots

Angel Diva
I just realized that I missed the date that @newboots picked for the Opening Day at Loveland. Looks like she may be the winner! Much to be said for being a starry-eyed optimist. :dance:

Of course, not too late for @RachelV or another Diva to pick a date before 10/15. :smile:

Loveland Opening Day
10/15 - newboots
10/25 - bounceswoosh
10/28 - Robyn
10/31 - nopoleskier
11/9 - MarzNC

Wow - it was less starry-eyed optimism than a total shot in the dark. But let's wait and see.

newboots

Angel Diva
I like optimists. Meant as a compliment for your general enthusiasm for skiing in general, not just in your neck of the woods. :smile:

Thanks, @marzNC !
I sure am hoping for a long, snowy season this year (fingers crossed for Vermont!)

:snow:

marzNC

Angel Diva
OnTheSnow has 10/15 and 10/20 listed as the opening dates for Loveland and A-Basin as of 03Oct. So we shall see soon who is right.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Sounds like going to be a day in between 10/15 and 10/25. Does Loveland usually wait for a Friday?

Loveland Opening Day
10/15 - newboots
10/25 - bounceswoosh
10/28 - Robyn
10/31 - nopoleskier

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna