• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Kids Pass Holder

marzNC

Angel Diva
The issue I had with arm bands is that they slip off or get in the way when the kid takes off their jacket. Since little ones tend to go in more often, gets to be a pain. Personally, I didn't like an arm band. Having something on the goggle strap can also get lost but usually not too hard to keep the goggles with the helmet during a break.

Tvan

Angel Diva
@marzNC - that's a good point. Hadn't considered the in-and-out factor. I can see how the goggle solution is more reliable.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Still using the plastic version of the Goggle Pocket for my season pass at Massanutten. The plastic has held up longer than I expected.

The current version is designed for bar code scanners. Noticed that some Amazon reviewers added a little double-sided tape to make it a bit more secure.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Still using the plastic version of the Goggle Pocket for my season pass at Massanutten. The plastic has held up longer than I expected.

The current version is designed for bar code scanners. Noticed that some Amazon reviewers added a little double-sided tape to make it a bit more secure.

All 4 of us use the goggle pass pocket - got them a couple years ago. Killington scans it no problem, RFID in Winter Park did as well, but for that we took it off the goggles and moved it to a pocket.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna