• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Guess the Diva

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Maybe mustski? I've never met her but saw they skied together... i think.

newboots

Angel Diva
I have no idea, but I admire you all for throwing yourselves into the fray!

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wait is Sallycat on the left or right? If the mystery person is on the left I'm guessing Watergirl, those are the same goggles she had on when I met her in March. If the mystery person is on the right I'm guessing Tennessee or maybe Skibum got there early.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
To be fair, it's nearly impossible to guess;I've been insufferable on the subject of my Mammoth adventure, so I was an good choice. I had a delightful time skiing with Mustski and Watergirl, but it is neither, and I've yet to meet SkiBum, though am looking forward to it. Think further east than CA. Maybe think of a Grateful Dead song about a man named Jed. :smile:

mustski

Angel Diva
It's not Skibum and it's not me. If watergirl (who I look forward to meeting one of these days) has taken herself out of the picture-pun intended- then that must be Tennessee!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know you had navy smith goggles.
and a white pair and another pair I just turned in on the warranty / recycle program. And just to hijack the thread, while I was looking at replacement for the warranty pair (get 50% off a new pair) I found that I liked the new chroma pop lens, and for next year they will have 11 chroma pop lenses! (they only have 3 now). see https://issuu.com/lerasport/docs/smith_snow_2017-2018 So I will wait to purchase.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna