• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Guess the Diva

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
and a white pair and another pair I just turned in on the warranty / recycle program. And just to hijack the thread, while I was looking at replacement for the warranty pair (get 50% off a new pair) I found that I liked the new chroma pop lens, and for next year they will have 11 chroma pop lenses! (they only have 3 now). see https://issuu.com/lerasport/docs/smith_snow_2017-2018 So I will wait to purchase.....
Saw the chroma pop lenses this past season and wanted them.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
What's a wuorum?

It was fun meeting and skiing with some new Divas today. We found some pretty good conditions, even after lunch.

@VickiK, don't give up on our late July meet-up quite yet. The coverage is still quite good. It all depends on how warm it is over the next 3 weeks.

IMG_20170629_140314846_HDR_1498777922116.jpg

Tennessee

Angel Diva
Back on my "device" today after a great ski trip to Mammoth. SallyCat and I got to ski together for a fabulous three days. I had a blast with her! She shamed everyone with her ability to ski well into the afternoon and push around the heavy stuff like it was powder. Then skibum4ever joined up and yesterday was fun with her. Sorry I missed skiing with you MustSki -- I heard great things about you and apparently have your head tilt down! I'm in Truckee now for the holiday weekend with family. Thanks for playing our guessing game!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna