• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Boot observations

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
New boot update. Yesterday my feet got really cold, and my toes were bumping into the front of the boot when walking (slight downhill) from the condo to the lift, and I thought, "Uhoh." But from the first turn, it was obvious that the boots are hugging my feet much better, so I have a lot more control. By the end of the day, my feet weren't so cold. Today my feet didn't get very cold at all, but I still have the benefit of the snug fit.

I'm not sure how representative my boot feel is the last two days, because we've been doing a lot of skiing without buckles. Boots totally undone. This ... actually may be an excellent way to break in new boots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna