• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

2013/2014 Lange XT 100W LV Review

ski4fun

Angel Diva
Volklgirl

Thanks for the great review and updates -I was just looking at last years model XT 90 for $300.00... You got a steal ! Was it from a local shop in MI ?

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No. I found them on E-bay. I was confident buying them because I had gotten to demo the 24.5 last spring.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I'm need to reiterate just how not user-friendly the cuff release tab is. Even without mittens on, I couldn't reach around to the little tab enough to really get a grip on it and actually ended up breaking 2 fingernails trying to dig down underneath the actual release latch. It's not like I have really long or nice fingernails, either.

So funny, because I have zero problems getting my XTs into hike mode, it's remembering to put them back in ski mode that is the issue with me!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's funny....I've had 2 occasions now where I skied them in hike mode and never even noticed a difference. Doh.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I didn't notice either, so I don't think it changes the flex all that much.

I felt better hiking with them in hike mode, but that was likely just the mental placebo effect of putting them in hike mode!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hehe....if we didn't notice, maybe we're both not in the back seat??? We can hope, right?? :becky:

MissySki

Angel Diva
I didn't notice either, so I don't think it changes the flex all that much.

I felt better hiking with them in hike mode, but that was likely just the mental placebo effect of putting them in hike mode!

I wish the flex in my Cochise didn't change much in hike mode, that might solve my problem of being able to get more upright in my stance! Unfortunately my flex goes to ridiculously soft in hike mode.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna