(This is a compilation of comments from a thread on TheSkiDiva.com)
- Your friends don’t wait for you because they know, without a doubt, that you can ski the terrain you’re on.
- You come in from skiing after your teenage son.
- You start thinking that bumps are kind of fun.
- Your husband is complaining about the snow spray from your twin tips because he’s BEHIND YOU!
- You look back up the slope and realize – hey! I just skied that!
- The mountan seems smaller.
- You find your skis are doing exactly what they were designed to do.
- You actually seek out the gnarliest terrain and get excited about skiing it.
- You’re smiling!