It’s always good to have something to work toward. So here are my goals for the upcoming ski season:
- Get through the season uninjured. An injury can put a damper on anyone’s year. So I hope to escape unscathed (hope you do, too!).
- Ski more days than last season. Got in 40 in ’05-’06. Let’s see if I can do better this year!
- Try at least one new mountain. Always fun to mix it up a bit.
- Improve my skiing technique, particularly on moguls. I’m okay on a certain type, but once they get too big, too steep, or too icy, I’m out of my depth.
- Make lots of new ski friends.
- Have fun! That shouldn’t be hard.
What’re your goals?
Join The Ski Diva
Since 2006, The Ski Diva has been dedicated to providing a place where women can talk about all things skiing in a way that's comfortable, respectful, and inclusive.
Whether you're just getting started or ski 100 days per season, our community of thousands of enthusiastic women skiers can help you find the information you need.Join the Community