• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Whistler Childcare???

PNWSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone know of childcare options for an infant in Whistler. She will be 7-8mo old. It would only be for a few hours a day.

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I couldn't find anything for my infant which didn't cost an absolute fortune. :( Although mountainxtc said she might be able to point me in the right direction.

mountainxtc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been asked this question a lot. I don't know much about this, but I do know that there is no daycare for kids that young. You would have to find a babysitter privately or through one of the nanny agencies and pay by the hour. Could get expensive but AFAIK that's the only option...

RuthB

Angel Diva
A friend took one of the staff from her son's daycare as a ski nanny when they went one year - think they paid travel, accommodation and lift pass and the "nanny" took leave from work. worked out great for everyone.

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure how flexible you are with vacation plans - but the only Canadian resort I could find with childcare for little ones (from 18 days!) was Lake Louise.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga