• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Whistler Blackcomb?

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK Divas,

I know there is plenty of knowledge out there regarding Whistler. I'm leaving in February for a ten day trip with my partner. :yahoo:

What do you think are the 'must do' runs, restaurants and activities we should partake in while there? What did you enjoy most on your trip?

Thanks!

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Are you kidding me? NO ONE has gone to Whistler!?! :rolleyes:

Jilly

Staff member
Yeah, but 5 years later things have changed. I know we have 2 diva's out there. But must do's that I remember:
Ski Seventh heaven
Ski the Dave Murray Downhill
Johnny Africa's (if it still open?)
Patio at the LongHorn (again if it still there)
BC liqour store - BC wines are fabulous
Dustys!! (I know its still there!)

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks Jilly, I just feel so lonely when no one replies to my thread...:laugh:

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, twice. Once was my honeymoon.

Whistler is a great mountain, but not one of my favourites. You can't go wrong though, there are lots of good runs and places to eat, and things to do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga