• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

"Where do I get one of those red trees?"

Are you kidding me?????!!!!!!!!!!

We are having tourists coming to Colorado and going into the mountains and asking where they can buy the red trees!

I say "TAKE THEM!"

They are red because they are a result of "BEETLE KILL!!!!"
Not Pretty!

Beetle Kill is taking our forests here. It's SO sad, to me. "Mr. NVG to be" says it's just nature taking care of itself every now and then. I say THHHHHHHHHHH!

I want my green evergreens back!

Do you have beetle kill where you are?

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yup

You know we do. Not quite as bad as you do in Colorado, our heavier infestations have been within the past few years. I know what you mean though, gross. It's weird though, they attack the drought stressed trees, dry them out, and then get fried themselves
when that part of the forest burns up. Natures way of taking care of things, in alot of ways huh?

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's really depressing around here. In the summer, when I work as a tour guide, people keep asking me if we get early foliage out here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga