• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What's the latest you've ever skied?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
End of April? Mid May? Memorial Day? Into June or July?

For northern hemisphere Divas, what's the latest date you've ever skied?

I've only gone into mid April. What about you?

altagirl

Staff member
I used to ski later - always to Memorial Day anyway, out to 4th of July on occasion. But this year I'm way too in love with mountain biking and conditions weren't great anyway, so I skipped the late spring skiing.

Jilly

Staff member
Lastest has been around the 21st of April. Its a friends birthday and we would drive down to Mont Ste. Anne to celebrate. Haven't done it for a few years. Usually though its closing day at Tremblant around the 15th. Grey Rocks in the Laurentains used to try to stay open till May 24th, but that hasn't happened for at least 20 years as the ownership has changed and the climate. You could golf or play tennis and ski.

When I was younger (in the 1970's sometime), we skiied on the Fourth of July at A-Basin! It was CRAZY!!!!

cyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've skied in early May, but it looks like those days are probably gone for those of us in the East.

joycemocha

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm tempted....fresh snow at Timberline!!!!

Sadly, we have to be responsible and work on the house. But...maybe I'll sneak up there anyway. Gotta wax skis first, though.

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I used to ski later - always to Memorial Day anyway, out to 4th of July on occasion. But this year I'm way too in love with mountain biking and conditions weren't great anyway, so I skipped the late spring skiing.

I hear there may be a group hitting the north face of Sup this 4th. All I can say is that is A LOT of hiking in ski boots with skis on the back for a little bit of crappy snow. :smile:

Last year, I skied sick corn on south-facing Big Cottonwood on May 7th, skinning from the road. This year, I think I was mountain biking on dry trails in Park City on May 7th. Insane how much it changes year to year.

Quiver Queen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On a regular mountain, April 18th, but once I spent the last week of August skiing on Mt. Hood, OR. It's open year-round except for two weeks for maintanence each September. It's cool skiing all morning, then wind surfing or water skiing all afternoon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga