• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What time is it

lozz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Living on the other side of the world to most divas, I could not help but be curious to what time it is where you are, as often at night I seem to be the only one here, the rest of you must be tucked up in bed, aah.

The time here in Holland is Wednesday 18th at 4.10 in the afternoon (16.10 if you prefer) so what time is it for you my time?

skigirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It is 10:42 AM EDT here now. If you look above your name it says 10:12 AM that is EDT. So when you posted at 4:10 PM it was 10:10 AM here on the US East Coast. I hope this helps.

lozz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes now I see. You are six hours behind, not as much as I expected, but thanks for letting me know.

skigirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I forgot to add that there are more time zones in the US. I am on Eastern time, there is also Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time zones, add 1 hour for each time zone in that order. I am not sure if I am correct but I believe that Alaska is 4 hours and Hawaii is 5 hours behind Eastern Time.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was awakened today by a 4 am phone call from my MATH-challenged husband who was in Germany all week.

No point to that, just wanted to complain. I think Germany is 7 hr ahead of Mountain zone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga