• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Weekend Snow forecast for New England!

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ok. I just had to shout that... All this overly warm weather and talk of playing hooky... and now mothernature starts to tease me with some fresh accumulating snow...

I might just have to be "sick" for a day next week!

Raining now, but will change to snow tonight and snow for over 24 hours according to the latest forcast.... Western MA may get over a foot of snow tomorrow, in which case our local hill (Charlemont, MA) may be great on Sunday! Planning to bring work home to do tomorrow if the kids have a snow day.... Keeping fingers crossed that you Vermonters get some of the white stuff too!:D

snowsprite

Diva in Training
Hello all...
Going to Jay Peak for the 1st time this weekend and doing the snow dance here. I think EC will rally a few more storms before the season is over, and it ain't over yet!

Sprite

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you joined us, Snowsprite! Looking forward to meeting you at Jay!

Thatsagirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Of COURSE it's going to snow! How else could I be introducing the East Coast Divas to skiing powder and trees Saturday? ;) Hi, Snowsprite, glad you joined the forums and I'm so excited you'll be playing with us up at Jay! :D

It is already snowing in the mountains here in northern Vermont, started this morning.

Hope everyone gets out this weekend to ski the new snow! :smile:

Thatsagirl

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thatsagirl said:
It is already snowing in the mountains here in northern Vermont, started this morning.

Hope everyone gets out this weekend to ski the new snow! :smile:

Thatsagirl

Grrr!!! Why do I have to have a prior commitment this weekend... hrm maybe I don't NEED to work next tuesday when they're forecasting some more snow... So jealous of you all. Enjoy the freshies for me!!!!

(yes I've been bouncing around like a kid anticipating a snow day in anticipation of the return of winter. it's really sad :P )

abc

Banned
I'm mad, mad as hell!

Why can't it be rain? Why does it have to be snow & ice and grounded all the flights???

I'm sitting here pounding on my keyboard while my gang will be skiing tomorrow! I wish I've left yesterday. But I didn't know when I bought the ticket that it's going to be a storm TODAY!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, abc, that is truly, truly awful! Where were you going? Maybe you can get out tomorrow!

My husband is grounded in Pittsburgh, from a flight coming in from San Francisco. No flights going in to the Northeast. Everything is shut down.

Glad I could make it to Jay! :smile:

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I'm here in Indiana - Indiana - do you believe it? I have never been here before, and it's flat, and dry, and dreary. So no skiing nor snow for me. :( But, I am having a great time on my retreat. If I can't feed my skiing addicition, I guess I will have to feed my spirit! :smile:

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They have skiing in Indiana! Thats where The Boy learned...

though admittedly, they are far smaller even than PA hills!

Jean M

Diva in Training
Yahoo! 12" of powder last night here in Bradford, NH :p
I know I must be ski crazed to be happy about receiving this much snow this time of year. I have to contain my glee because it is ticking some people off!

We are home today, but plan to ski at least three times this week starting tomorrow.

Jean

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love snow. I hate rain, but can tolerate it. However snow followed by rain is absolutely abysmal. Indeed I've just come in from 2 hours of trying to clear the driveway of this evil combination and it's not even half done... gah.

Maybe if I can move tomorrow I can go ski, but not likely...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga