• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Volkl Nebula :)

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
I got this skis for christmas and they are awesome.

I am a beginner skiier and I took these skis up to Mt. Tremblant for a week and they performed wonderfully on all the green hills I skiied. Highly recommend for any other beginners :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
I took these skis up to Mt. Tremblant for a week
You came to my mountain and didn't tell me!!! Skigirl?!? It doesn't matter what kind of skier you are, I want to ski with Diva's!! I get lonesome up here!

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
Believe me I will come back once my leg is better best trip of my life! Great time, except I had a fall last day of the trip that lead to a fracture in my leg. At least it was the last day! Loved the mountain, village, our hotel, nightlife, everything! I'll post some pictures later!

Jilly

Staff member
When were you there - last week, into the weekend, because I was there!!

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
I was there january 6-11 we stayed at the mariott residence inn. I'm bored so I'm going to find a site to post my photos on and put them up :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Snowgirl, can you give us some stats on the ski?
Sidecut, Turning radius, length, how they handled different types of snow?
I'm anxious to hear more about these.

snowgirl

Certified Ski Diva
Hey! Here are some stats I found on volkl's website, I'm not sure what all these things mean quite yet since I'm just starting out.

My skis are 149's, and come up to my chin/lower lip. I'm 5'6''.

https://www.volkl.com/ski/attiva_niebla.html
Length Radius Size
149 10.7 112-66-99

I skiied these mostly on non-powder days, they handled quite well in rain and ice. They are easy to turn in, very fun to ski, if you have any other questions just let me know :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna