• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ummm....WOW.

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
The tale of this weekend in Aspen/Snowmass:

Saturday: 50 degrees, nothing but blue skies. I skied in a light fleece & still sweat my butt off. Went into the backcountry around Noon. The snow was crusty from the warm temps - but I felt like I was at the beach & nobody was complaining. All smiles from the usual suspects. Great day.

Sunday: We awake downvalley to 6" of snow. Huh?? Was this even in the forecast? Hmmm. We head to Aspen for a Noon start. Ummm....hey there's like 20" of powder on the mountain!!! Holy crapola!! Continued to dump ALL day and was easily 30 degrees colder than the day prior. Frostbite over sunburn? Weird. We were charging the mountain up to our thighs in the freshies. One of the best days this season...easily.

Woo hoo!!! Now...how to escape work & get out there for a bit today??? hmmmm.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Welcome to Colorado! You do know that March is historically our snowiest month right? And yes, the snow was in the forecast! :D

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Yeah I came prepared for a full 2 hour "meeting" today...only to come into the office facing typical Monday "stuff"

Unfortunately my escape plan is foiled! It's a damn shame. It stayed really cold last night & is blue skies today - so I know the conditions are epic right now. Maybe....JUSSTT maybe when I get back this afternoon I may be able to escape for a bit.

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Mmmmmm. . . .

Hey, is the forecast still for a little snow tonight/tomorrow?

We head that way on Saturday, and I am going to be sorta bummed if my Sun/Mon skiing is all crusty and 50F.
:laugh:

Get out there and get some! Can I call in an *emergency* so you can hit the hill? Terrible environmental issue that must be handled (by you, and you only) over at Snowmass, in the middle of Possible.
:ROTF:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga