• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ugh. My oldest broke his wrist this weekend.

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My 14 year old snowboarder "corked" his 360 on Saturday. I got through four years of them doing this without a major injury. The xray done at patrol showed no obvious fracture, but a lot of cloudiness in the joint, suggesting he might have damaged the growth plate. I have to take him to a hand guy this week. He is so looking forward to competing in BDX next weekend he wants a hard cast on it ASAP.

It's his dominant hand too!

fatoots

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Runs in the family?:wink:

Hope there's minimal injury and his season's not over.

ROFL! I know right? Daddy is going to revisit the scene of the crime this weekend too! He better make it through the race in one piece!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh no! :mad: I'm sorry. I sure hope it's nothing too serious. :pray

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know a great "hand guy" but he's on the Cape.

Good luck with this! I can't imagine having to contain an active 14 yr old!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga