• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TV Show about Snow Sculpting

mustski

Angel Diva
When I was in elementary school, we always had a winter carnival week. During that week, we just had fun at school. One of the contests was snow sculpting and the whole class worked on a sculpture every day. I remember one year we had NO artists in our class so we decided to sculpt a whale since it seemed easy. It wasn’t, and it didn’t look like a whale!

When I was at Carleton U, I always loved ice skating on the Rideau Canal (Ottawa) and checking out the ice sculptures! So I will tune into this show for sure!

Anyone who has never been to the Winter Carnival in Quebec City, it’s worth a trip just for the food and the ice sculptures.

Jenny

Angel Diva
When I was in elementary school, we always had a winter carnival week. During that week, we just had fun at school. One of the contests was snow sculpting and the whole class worked on a sculpture every day. I remember one year we had NO artists in our class so we decided to sculpt a whale since it seemed easy. It wasn’t, and it didn’t look like a whale!

When I was at Carleton U, I always loved ice skating on the Rideau Canal (Ottawa) and checking out the ice sculptures! So I will tune into this show for sure!

Anyone who has never been to the Winter Carnival in Quebec City, it’s worth a trip just for the food and the ice sculptures.

Sault Ste Marie has a Bon Soo winter event that we’ve always managed to miss when heading up to Searchmont. I should check out and see when that is again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna