• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Today's Ride, Jackson Hole, Wy.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We did a 45 loop from Moose Junction to Jenny Lake back to Moose Junction. I've been here in the winter to ski and hiked in the summer but viewing the scenery on my bike was awesome. The pictures don't really show how beautiful the scenery was.

Kathi

Attachments

• Picture 522.jpg
    Picture 522.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 527.jpg
    Picture 527.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 528.jpg
    Picture 528.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 537.jpg
    Picture 537.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 541.jpg
    Picture 541.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 15

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you for posting those - I'm off to Jackson in Feb and you're helping wet my appetite! :smile:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Todays ride started at the Village. I got a couple of pics of the mtn. We're headed to Coulter Bay tomorrow so no internet access but I'll post them when I get back to Denver on Sunday.

Kathi

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is gorgeous!

We are truly blessed to have the ability to enjoy these experiences, and share them!
Thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:

abc

Banned
Yep! Did that a few years back. (probably the same loop since there're not many other roads around)

It's beautiful. Can't wait to ski it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga