• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

To Steamboat we go!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
To Steamboat we go!
To Steamboat we go!
Hi Ho the merr-i-o
To Steamboat we go!

:D Can you guess where I am off to tomorrow? Can you guess what I will be doing Monday morning? Hmmm . . . Let's see . . .

Dunno! :p

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I think I can guess (since I'm going, too!). :D

Yes, there'll be trip reports. So stay tuned.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Welcome to Colorado!

Sounds like condtions are good and it won't be as cold and windy as it was last week.

Enjoy!

Kathi

WOO HOO!!!!! Welcome to Colorado!!!!

Supposed to be the best week of the season to ski here....sunny and some new powder!!! You picked a great week to come!

Wish I could meet you up there!

Have a fabulous time!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is it okay that I am jealous of the divas headed to Steamboat??? I have a horrible feeling that my 06-07 ski season has ended.... :(

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, you guys picked a GREAT week... wow... I won't be suprised if you are up there in t-shirts.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
We're here, we're here! Me, Lola, and Lilgeorg -- three Divas ready to take Steamboat by a storm!

I'll try to post an update everyday.

The weather looks gorgeous this week. Should be a great time!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Umm . . so it's about 9 pm here in Colorado and we can ride the gondola in 11-1/2 hours! Yeah! I am so ready to ski! So, what will you be doing Monday morning? Me - I'm gonna ski as much as I can! :D Oh, and did I tell you? There is a restaurant out here called 'Cafe Diva' that we just have to take the Ski Diva to for lunch or dinner one day. Nighty, night . . all . . . and pleasant dreams of sweet, sweet skiing. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am soooooooooooo excited for you! I hear the lodging is sub-par:rolleyes:

The ski conditions look like they're going to be awesome, or is that AWESOME!

Love you guys! Have a great time and take lots of pics!

Puleeeeezzze get something embarrassing of Phil!

Greeley

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We were in Steamboat last week (02/24 - 03/03). It was an epic week, 7 feet + of new snow in the 8 days we skied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga