• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Three Colorado Ski Resorts Still Open.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Arapahoe Basin, Echo Mountain Park, and Loveland Ski Area are still open! Wish I could be there.

Loveland is open through this weekend, May 6th.

Anyone still skiing?

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Boy is going to A-Basin tomorrow! I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping with a friend.

I think I got the bad end of this deal... :rolleyes:

NannyMin

Banned
I'm heading out to A-Basin tomorrow for a weekend ski trip with friends. It is snowing there right now!

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, it's really coming down right now. I'm in my condo in Silverthorne.

We went to Moab for the weekend but it was rainy and cold so we left and are spending the night in Summit county.

They are predicting up to a foot or more for Vail, Aspen, etc.

We drove past Copper and it looks very skiable. Beaver Creek and Vail were brown on the lower mtns. but had good coverage up high.

My SO wants to ski at A-Basin tomorrow but I need to get back to Denver and get some Ride the Rockies training in.

I'm done with winter and ready for warm weather.

Kathi

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Update

Man, it's dumping outside! This is more like January right now than May!

We may not make it back to Denver tomorrow!

Wow, this is unbelievable!

NannyMin

Banned
We had amazing conditions at A-Basin today. They re-opened Pallavicini today after closing last week. They are expecting at least a couple more inches tonight. Yipee! I can't wait to go back in the morning.

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think Loveland is closed now... at least it was reported on the news that it is...

A-basin is open til early June... how crazy is that? It's so beautiful up there right now... the weather... wow. I know it snowed up there a couple days ago because from Denver you can always see thick white on the tops the next morning.... God, I love it here. :smile:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Snowbird is open daily through this weekend, too, then weekends into late May. Crazy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna