• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

THE movie you can count on.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Is there one movie you've watched over and over and over again, and it doesn't matter -- you still absolutely love it?

(Boy, this MUST be the off season!)

For me, it's Jaws. And no, I can't explain it.

I must've seen that movie a bazillion times. Even still, that speech by Quint (Robert Shaw) about the USS Indianapolis never fails to give me the shivers.

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jonny Depp in Don Jaun. It always makes me feel that all women are beautiful and desirable. Now that I am retired, I identfy with Faye Dunnaway and she can still light fires in her man! Love the movie.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gosh - I don't know if I can narrow it down to one!

History of the World Part 1
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Spaceballs (okay...there's a theme here!)
The Princess Bride....and
Legally Blonde.

Oh, and maybe Bring it On. I have bad taste in movies, I know!

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Emma
Mansfield Park
Bridget Jones (the first one)
Two For the Road (Audrey Hepburn & Albert Finney)
40 Carats

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For me, it is Better off Dead and 10 Things I Hate About You.

Ditto, and The Truth About Cats and Dogs....I just love that one.
Plus, I've totally worn out my VHS tapes of the Die Hard and Lethal Weapon collections. it must be time to get them on DVD! :D

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Jonny Depp in Don Jaun. It always makes me feel that all women are beautiful and desirable. Now that I am retired, I identfy with Faye Dunnaway and she can still light fires in her man! Love the movie.
I got warm and tingly just thinking about that. Thanks for the reminder. I think I'll probably pop it in the dvd player right now.;)

I also love:
A Fish Called Wanda
Young Frankenstien (voof)
A classic - Its a mad mad mad mad world!

There are more, maybe I'll add them later.

OOHHH,
Warren Miller "Fifty"
and one of my new fav's in that genre "Blizzard of Aaaahhhhh's"

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Zoolander. Still makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. "

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Warren Miller's "Fifty"

I love Warren Miller's "Fifty"-- the only ski movie I've seen that I could see over and over again!

Rocky (the original!)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Love Actually
My Fair Lady
Breakfast at Tiffanys

...there are so many more!

Capucine

Certified Ski Diva
I'm a bit ashamed but have to say Dirty Dancing.

I'll have to watch some of yours. I haven't seen all of them. Thanks for the suggestions.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga