• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The kids this season

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is my youngest (he's 5). He really came into his own these last few weeks. I couldn't be happier. He really loves the trees. :smile:

DSC_03590006.jpg

This is my little daredevil. She will pretty much ski everything and anything with just a bit of encouragement or her cousins. :giggle

DSC_03390001.jpg

"I can carry my own skis. Isn't that what the edgie wedgie is for?"

DSC_01610001.jpg

DSC_01630001-1.jpg

DSC_02250001.jpg

Jenny

Angel Diva
These threads have been fun to read.

And you're going to need to change your signature!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Your kids are so cute and they're doing such great skiing. Yay!

. . . and I agree-- the photos are fantastic. Good eye!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! Thanks guys. :smile: I LOVE to take photos of just about everything. :giggle

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Adorable kids, great pics! Keep snapping, you'll be SO GLAD, years hence, that you did!! :smile: (If only purely for blackmail purposes or posting whine-pics of them when they were 4 on public forums, when they're 27 :wink:....not that I know anything about this....or anything :becky:) Seriously, I'm sure it's gratifying to see them "grow" on the snow and know that they have come so far! Sounds like it was a wonderful season for your family!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga