• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Thanks for your help...

frenchgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got new boots size 24, Salomon divine 7. The next day I went to the pedorthist at the mountain and he gave the A-ok for the boots. He then did an alignment. The boots are a little bigger than the previous ones but the same size. I went from a 280 to a 288 mn. He will ski with me and someone else on Wednesday to make sure the everything is ok with the boots. After the alignment was done he asked me if I noticed a difference when skiing, but I told him I didn't. I added that it may be because I am a beginner.:noidea:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga